-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for picking on someone because of their religion!
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a badge! I's wants one!!!! -pouts-
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for posting a bunch of pink elephants! (I hate them!!)
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Food Fight!
*Wallops AAA..M. with a coconut cream pie* "Take that!"
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
*screams* Ohh my god!! Congratulations!!! *gives cookie/biscuit (depends on where you're from :P )*
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm LittlePetRock and I approve of this message...
Valkyrie wasn't all that great. :P Psh, You aren't all that great either. -sarcasm- :lol: :twisted: :lol: -gasp- My 250th post!! *dances* :elephant:
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Paleontologists: Our View of Dinosaurs is Wrong
It was soo incredibly stupid... A movie that you don't have to think about, just laugh at it's stupidity.
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Not obsessed, my foot! Hmm... The new Bond is too preppy for my tastes.
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Things Science Can't Explain
Ahh... I love the Jersey Devil!!! *high fives*
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Epic fail.
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for pointing out my faults.
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Paleontologists: Our View of Dinosaurs is Wrong
The Onion movie was funny though.
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Ah, non-alcoholic jello shots. *cough* *Jumps out in the middle of the road, pulls AAAM out of his car and drags him to the party. Don't be a party-pooper!!*
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Things Science Can't Explain
I've read that pig story before. :P Anyway, I have always found the "Bloop" fascinating. It inspires so much awe. I have been interested in cryptozoology for a long time. ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for having a dragon as your avatar.
Mar 2, 2010
