-
Re: The Epic Poll of Epicness.
So, I've been thinking. :lol: Should I change my avatar? You decide!
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I put chips inside my sandwiches. :P I do that all the time! :o I hate onions. :x
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Heads up on chat (may be expiring today...)
Have you ever tried XATchat or ADDONchat? Xat is kind of funky and playful. ADDON is my favorite, easy to use.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Heads up on chat (may be expiring today...)
Hmm... Apparently I have traded naiveness with stupidity.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Heads up on chat (may be expiring today...)
Nice one, Nate. Happy early April-fools day to you too. I'm not naive anymore.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for saying 'saying that'.
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Looking for bloggers
A bio as in biography, or biological as in our genetic make up? You know, our DNA sequence, a detailed report on the percentage of nutrients and hemoglobin blood levels? ...
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Good, Bad, Worse
Good: J.K Rowling makes another ship load of cash. Bad: It's ANOTHER Harry Potter book. Worse: They make it into a movie. Facebook.
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for feeling bad.
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Looking for bloggers
Yeah, sure, why not.
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
YAY! I finally qualify for this.. 9/10
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9.8/10
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: How to Modify Your Blog
Will HTML backgrounds (blogspotbackgrounds, pyzam, etc.) work?
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Hugs with the power of the lord!* Lord what? *group hugs* (me likes group hugs!) :mrgreen:
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Theme songs!
Washed by the water by Needtobreathe Daddy was a preacher She was his wife Just tryin to make the world a little better You know, shine a light People started ...
Mar 6, 2010
