User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • WRFF Archive Re: Attempted reviews from a Rock.

    Ranger: Your review is done! Anyone else? Please... anything? I'm becoming review-thirsty. O_o maybe I'm turning into a review-vampire... Hmm... a revpire, or vampiew?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icefire - part 4

    Hey Ranger!! I love this story. It combines three of my favorite things, spies, fantasy, and medieval times! I found a few grammar mistakes. Luckily no nit-picks to blabber about. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attempted reviews from a Rock.

    shubhiloves2write: Finding me Back is done, but A Criminal's Heart is deleted? Ranger: I'm on it right now!!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Both of you are banned for being sexist! I hope you both are ashamed!!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    Hello! I'm here at your request! :D I really liked this prologue, it draws you in as soon as you begin reading it. I greatly hope you continue this! I ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 6 Women Hospitalized After Botched Butt-Enhancing Procedures

    I wonder how much he charged? NEWARK, N.J. — A black-market butt-enhancement "practitioner" is injecting New Jersey backsides with household caulk and other hazardous materials, according to New Jer

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for mentioning doomsday. At least my head would be fully inflated! :P

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for bruising my ego. Don't worry, it will re-inflate itself in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... TaaDaa!!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attempted reviews from a Rock.

    So, I hate reviewing. Don't ask why, I just do. Anyways... I'm forcing myself to at least try to review... So actually, I need you more than you need me. ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    Like Robert Pattinson? -laughs-

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    I love brown eyes! Any eye colo(u)r, really. I think it is what makes a person who they are. Mine are hazel, think of a python-pattern, and that is what ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store

    House by Frank E. Peretti & Ted Dekker. Comes a horseman by Robert Liparulo (last name?).

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an Owl City signature.

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes a good chill?

    Hmm, I wonder if he's still interested in returning to moderate it. If not, we can decide who will be the moderator, gather additional members if necessary, and give the ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes a good chill?

    I just joined the horror group. ^_^

    Mar 11, 2010


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)