-
Re: Things Science Can't Explain
Also, I don't squish spiders unless they look like they're venomous (like those brown recluses); I release them back outside. I don't give a dang if it's not venomous, or ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a swift kick in the rear. *inserts coin*
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Attempted reviews from a Rock.
All done!!
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: A clown inside a cloud
Hiya stelagineva! I'm here at your request! I like this story, very weird indeed. :) I love the different points of view! I shall review this in pretty purple ! ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)
'Ello shubhi! I really, really liked this story! Please don't stop writing this! No nit-picks to point-out, which is good. I shall review this in Beautiful Blue ! “Would you ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Questions/Answers
Everyone-Partisanship keeps me from telling the real reason why.... But anyways... Because our minds are getting polluted. Why hasn't the TV station fixed it's self yet? I've been waiting for ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Hello everyone, its nice to be here.
Welcome authorleesa! Have you read the FAQ for new users? You are right, we all should be happy! :D What genre do you write? What is your favorite color? What ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for not having any smiley in your post. :P P.S: Most of my friends are guys. No, I'm totally not a tomboy either.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: (New Book) The Other Side
Hi there Nike! (nice username :) ) I like your story so far! I shall review this in ravishing red ! Nit-Picks: Be sure to always capitalize your 'I' and ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Love in the rain
Hello dasiamari!! Honestly, this is too short for me to fully review it. Perhaps try filling it out more? Be sure to make a new paragraph after every bit of ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Hell On Earth
Name: Natalie (Nate) McCouskey. Age: 17 Gender: Female Viper or Enemy: Viper!! History: Natalie was born in Virgina Beach, Virgina. She was raised mostly by her aunt, due to her ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Stay With Me
Heya Forest!! This story sucked me into a daydream... That never happens. Bravo!! I shall review this in pretty pink , why? Because I can :P Far away from the ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Apocalypse-(Horror Zombie Story)
Hello Scarlett!! I liked this story. Zombies and two kids trying to make it out alive = epic! I cannot wait for the continuation! I shall review this in outrageous ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Attempt - A Myst Oneshot
Hello Rayquazakid! I've never heard of Myst, but I'm here at your request. :) I shall review this is beautiful blue. Nitpick: It seems a bit dull to me, try ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?
For me it is the beginning of the book. Developing the story, introducing the characters, and evolving the plot, while keeping the reader interested without jumping in to the climax ...
Mar 13, 2010
