-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted... but now the channel changes every ten minutes. I wish I was a baller, I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I had skill. :P (Loljk, ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: insert coin
You get a broken machine since you tried to put yourself in the coin slot. **inserts coin** (Bonus fact: This is my 900th post. :D)
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: New member
Welcome to YWS, spartacus! I'm the forum's residential pet rock. :P I can already see you've already gotten along quite well with the site, as I can see you're top ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: As if I Never Existed
'Ello there! LPR here to review! :D Trying to break my own knife, and failing to dust my lost pen. To write this pain, that's so hard to swallow, as ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: If I Give Her To You
Hey Chlorine! (I came up with it, don't ask. {I thought about PurpleHeart... which made me think of PH... wich somehow made me think of swimming... which made me think ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: Turning the Tables(1.1)
Rebecca: She always said that the world looked brighter from her shoes. Her shoes were lovely, funnier and most importantly full of love. Mine were somewhat antonyms of all the ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: Book Self
This picture is fantastic, in my opinion. I think the exposure and depth is phenomenal. I love the Slaughterhouse Five page that reads "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt". Excellent ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: My Home
Awwww! Sounds like you've got the love bug, how wonderful it is, yes? :) In your arms Big and strong I find solace . Should put a period there, in ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Baseballs Fly at Your Head
'Ello there! Nice poem, I love baseball! Baseballs fly at your head By: Adomis76 The batter was standing, as the boy pitched. Standing, well obviously. Maybe change that to a ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Last Night (first draft)
I agree with Kafka... this poem needs serious work. But writing can be like a diamond, sometimes you have to chip away the ugly to find a magnificent, sparkly, breathtaking ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Sponge Bob
I adore Spongebob, and I quite enjoy this!! Sweet-natured little yellow sponge , your Pores and craters are splashes On that square canvas, to accompany that I wished this could ...
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: insert coin
You get a G6. *Inserts a thousand dollar coins*
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Royalty.
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: Hi :)
Welcome to YWS, Julie! I'm LPR (or Rocky). If you have any questions or want to chat, send me a message! --LPR.
Mar 4, 2011 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I volunteer at a Veterinary Clinic. :)
Mar 4, 2011
