-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Me and my best friend K. during spring break. She's going to stab me! :shock: Awkward face: We're so cool.
Mar 24, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I don't even know why exactly.
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I woke up this morning not feeling like P. Diddy, so I'm going to blame you. HOW COULD YOU?!
Mar 21, 2011 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Are there eggs in my basket?
Mar 20, 2011 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
I'm not obsessed...
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
FRIDAY 3.gif You know you love it so. "They see me rollin', they hatin', trying to catch me riddin' dirty."
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: Books changing the world
I believe a lot of religious writings has caused much good in the world, look up some books like the Christian Bible, Muslim Quran/Koran, and Buddhist books.
Mar 18, 2011 -
Re: Hit the Penguin [2]
I cannot and WILL NOT condone the whacking of penguins. But... 410.5 412.1 574.3 576.2
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
You Americans have stupid music. No offense. I love you. But seriously. Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, and now this?!?!?!?! WHOA NO. Justin Beiber is from Canada! Don't you dare pawn ...
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not being my sister.
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Rebecca Black's Friday
I want to kick babies in the face.
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 just for Fender.
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being my Grandwater.
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: Creative Block...
Staring at the blinking cursor, My mind begins to play it’s game, Thoughts swell and my imagination wearies, To find some sort of… bane. Bane? Really? Is that the best ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: Lightning
'Ello there! A shock. Like lightning. The first. Two. Line. Read. Like. This. All choppy and such. Bleh. Leaps from your hand to mine. What does it mean? Is it ...
Mar 5, 2011
