-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for possibly having the most epic signature ever.
Apr 6, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I love Ducky! he's one of my favourites! But I like DiNozzo. >:} TUBM just got offended.
Apr 6, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I totally do.
Apr 4, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Only a few of his songs. TUBM plays some kind of sport.
Apr 3, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 Makes you think!
Apr 2, 2011 -
Re: April Featured Member: xDudettex!
Congrats!
Apr 2, 2011 -
Re: An Open Letter to Nate
I had an inkling it was an April Fools joke right from the start. Then when Nate PMed me (snitching about it, I know) and told me to double prank, ...
Apr 1, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Like an angry jar of mustard.
Mar 31, 2011 -
Re: Saying what needs to be said.
to those who serve/ed on the staff team. You used to be green, my good Jiggity. :)
Mar 31, 2011 -
Re: YWS Screencaps
THE JESTER is even invading chat. O.o
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: Saying what needs to be said.
Junior Mods , Mods , and Reddies . I don't know about everyone else, but I appreciate you guys so much for keeping the site clean and well kept. I ...
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I'm actually pretty mediocre at it. :( TUBM is a hipster. :P
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: the day of fools
I'm scared of the JESTER. But he can bring it on!! I'm enjoying .gifs to much. :lol:
Mar 30, 2011 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Like a Beta Fish.
Mar 26, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
D'aw. 6/10
Mar 25, 2011
