User avatar

LittlePetRock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    ...After just one kiss you're not able to move, from her venomous lips and her posion perfume. :D :D :D 100/10!

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Are you saying coconuts migrate!?" - Monty Python & the Holy Grail.

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    Seas would rise when they gave the word. ;) (Nahh, the world would just be more awesome). What if the poke feature on didn't exist?

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I wouldn't be here to answer this question... and my ex would probably be a burning lump of coal. What if Ke$ha didn't wake up feeling like P. Diddy?

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Entry for Flower~Child's Contest (Heart)

    Hey all! So, I am horrible at art. But I do like to try! So when I saw Flower's contest ( ) I couldn't resist! I decided to do a ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa!

    I am SO in!! Color: Red, Dark purple, light blue (But not together :P ) Animal: Penguins. :D Genres: Romance, Fantasy, and Horror. Hobbies: Shopping, Photography, Reading, Hanging out with ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What should we call the Wall?

    I prefer desk. "X has left a note on your desk." Has a very nice ring to it. Though I really, really love "X has scribbled in your notebook." It ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Booms and Pings

    Happy review day! LPR, here to review. Though, admittedly, I'm horrible at reviewing poetry! But I shall try my best! So my favorite line most of all was this: BOOM. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Evil and awesome, 9/10.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Arms Of Death [Prologue]

    Hey KAH! Hmm... Rocky likey. Muchly. I agree with Vas, though it is very short it grabs the readers attention very well. I can't wait to read more of it! ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day November 2010 Check-In

    I'm in! I'm going to try for one or two... maybe three if I'm up to it.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Girl in Blue

    Hey there, LPR to review! Nice story, I hope you decide to continue this! Please message me when you post more! It's very gripping and leaves the reader begging for ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cute War of the Ages. (Penguins vs. Meerkats) PART 1.

    Guido rushed across the frigid artic ground. His order from Shear was clear; to warn the others when the invasion begun. The small colony of penguins gathered around in a ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having three badges.

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Pretttyyyy! 7.5/10

    Nov 25, 2010


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud