User avatar

LittleLionWomen

  • Art & Photography Re: Beauty in Dirt

    Great Job! My favourite was number five, it looks so sad but so powerful too, I love the ominous feel it throws off. ALso number three is pretty cool. I ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple New Photos

    wow great job! I like them all! I think the best photo subject would be number five. Because that's just fucking awesome. However, number seven looks the coolest photography wise. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red (More Cover Art)

    Wow, This looks incredibly good! I love the cover soo much, just that would make me want to read the book. It draws you in, and makes you super curious. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my photos

    Your a really talented photographer! Awesome job! 1- really good, the black and white is always very classy, and hard to do wrong with that. I like the mess of ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    This is really good! you're really talented and should be a professional artist!

    Jun 12, 2011


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon