User avatar

LittleLionWoman

  • Art & Photography Re: Summer photos

    nice, the first one is amazing with how close the detail is with the plant in the background- I love it! Number two was a bit fuzzy, but has potential. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    Great poem the only thing that kind of bothered me was the bit at the end, "With that phrase I hope you see,-----------------------------------alright. . All my work Is a symphony. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Left Behind

    great poem, one thing that bothered me was the last bit there. "You seemed so much wiser, so much older. Only a few months apart but darling you were miles ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Left Behind

    great poem, one thing that bothered me was the last bit there. "You seemed so much wiser, so much older. Only a few months apart but darling you were miles ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A single wish.

    Three words: You've got skill.

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paint

    Love it! This poem is so true, i'm absolutely tired of reading the typical cliche versions of poems, it's quite depressing. But, this is amazing! good job! -Little Lion Woman

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destruction

    This house is so lonely, So empty, So void. Loss of emotion, A Family destroyed. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I know it's shor

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fox's Hunt

    Really well done, very detailed I like it. It's a bit overdone; many poems are done about hunting, or catching it's pray, or whatever. But I do like it. One ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cold

    This is quite a downer, but it speaks the honest truth and I like it. Lot's of times people butter-coat things until it becomes a false fantasy life. But I ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nelipot

    wow, that's got the best sensory ever. You've got major skill. Also, you really make the trees come alive, I honestly thought it was a human for a while. I ...

    Sep 18, 2011


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury