User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Art & Photography Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff

    *eyes bulge* *is speechless*

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    It's fabulous, as ever! It makes me happy to see your art.

    Aug 9, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Ahhh so pretty!

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    DUDE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

    Aug 6, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Ahhhh I love it so much! The colours are fantastic!

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Rants

    Uffff okay I'm here to rant about the Inheritance Cycle. It has quite a lot of fans, so I may or may not offend someone here. Well, I'm sorry if ...

    Jul 29, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you get random ideas at random times and think, "I need to include that in my book."

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: my rando art :D

    Wow, you're very talented!

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    You're so talented

    Jul 4, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Rants

    @JesseWrites it feels good to let off steam, doesn't it? @AlyTheBookworm I know! It gets extremely annoying after a point. I'm glad both of you agreed with me :)

    Jun 27, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Wow, it looks amazing!

    Jun 26, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Rants

    I made this thread for anyone who just wants to rant about a book which disappointed them or did something silly. There's one for endings specifically, but I think there's ...

    Jun 25, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Roses are blue Violets are red I've used the wrong hue I need to go to bed.

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    There once was a fat cat He sat on a mat And ate a juicy rat Then he realized that He was getting very fat He went to have a ...

    May 22, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Birds, anime, photograph and stuff

    How had I not found this earlier? These are amazing!

    May 16, 2020


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday