Random avatar

Litehawk

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Secret Winner

    There was a time, When I fought back hard, Not punching, not biting, But by playing a card. I didn't have no chips, I didn't have to bluff, Because I ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love Fruit

    When you say you don your rubber glove... Are you saying you want to have sex with fruit o.O

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Krabby!? Where!? I gotta catch em' all!" Ash shouted. He went on a rampage, throwing pokeballs at everyone, and caught mario.

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Where's the pipe to Zant's place?" Mario asked, looking around. "We have to walk there," like replied. "Why doesn't Emett fly us there?" Asked Mario. "He can't turn into a ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Where are the mushrooms?" Mario asked Link looked to his friend and shrugged. "I need my shrooms man," said Mario. Mario glances at link and notices his fairy Navi. "Oh ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    -Mario walks in- Mario: Oh shitsame I must have taken' a da wrong pipe to da mushroom kingdom. Now I'm here with a da gay vampiresa "Shitsame" is supposed to ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writers Block

    I always say this: You don't look for love, love finds you. You don't look for inspiration, inspiration finds you. You don't look for Osama, Osama finds you (That one's ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Man's Prison

    I think he did write one poem on here. I like the twist at the end, I always love a bit of irony. Phillip K. Dick was amazing at that. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Never Ending Battle

    Chaos is order, as order is chaos. Very nice contrast... A clash between the titans, Mother Earth versus its kin. Man versus the universe, in an epic duel to win. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 8 Billion to One

    there are 8 billion people already?! GUYS STOP MAKING BABIES!!! It was a very good idea, it didn't really flow too much... But the concept was good, not original

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Isn't Always On Time

    Against my shoulder Her head rests Weeping at the loss Drained of her bests I long to kiss her Tell her it will all be okay But she's not mine, ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Demon Book

    A boy found a book this book was a special creation In it was the story of the world And everyone's narrations The boy looked in it with curiosity His ...

    Jan 9, 2010


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes