Random avatar

Litehawk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mystic Dance

    Sorry, this happens every time, I guess I'm not clear enough, but the last little bit of the story is me telling you thatthw girl and her dance were personifications ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    The zombies were blinded by the shininess of Edward.

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton started playing from a mysterious jukebox... The horde was alerted

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Ehehehehehe." The Jockey jumped, and his corpse flew through air as he was filled with bullets. "Pills here!" Said Ellis, miraculously swallowing the whole bottle without skipping a beat. "Don't ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "No!" Shouted Zoey. It was too late, the witch was running around shrieking, dashing towards Ellis.

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mystic Dance

    The men all gathered round to see the show in the street. A single woman danced, streamers waved around, attached to her jewelry covered hands. The men were mesmerized by ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Actually there is friendly fire in Left 4 Dead 2." Said Mario. "Shit, help I'm down." Said Ellis as he dropped suddenly. The zombies swarmed around. All of the sudden ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "AND LEFT FOR DEAD 2!" Shouted Mario. "I love horses!" Said Ellis, who was holding an automatic shotgun. "Damnit." Said Link, who was sick and tired of all these new ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    Don't worry Nate, I have quite a few short stories written, but I think we should all try to focus inspiration into a short story instead of expanding on it. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dandelions Are Very Misunderstood

    Woah, ease up on the comma button, and I think it would flow much more smoothly. I know sometimes it's hard to quite get punctuation right because you might read ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Stories

    Thanks, I fixed the punctuation and the bad adjective. I agree it was kinda a poor word choice.

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    "Well technically Sonic was a Sega character, you're so stupid ahahahahahahahahahaha." Said Edward, trying to impress Bella, but obviously failing. "Whatever man, I don't care now that I have my ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Stories

    A uniform lay folded in a closet, Dust gathered from months of still, Unseen, unremembered for so long, Past glistening medals commemorating a kill. Years before it was worn with ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Secret Winner

    It was because he won so much they just decided not to pay attention to him when he played, instead they just decided who won amongst their own results, discluding ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Secret Winner

    Actually Grif, the poem is not about gambling but about debating, and how nobody listened to my arguments, and how I would keep on fighting.. And yeah... That'd why I ...

    Jan 11, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter