Random avatar

Litehawk

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    Inspiration

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Those Three Words

    I agree with sunshine, eleanor you can't really know what the author is feeling, maybe the line breaks are symbolic and a way to convey the emotion. The problem with ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    I feel a part of me is dying Yet nothing's being born anew. I just want the gift back I once had, Which was given to me by you. - ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Nature's Definition of Love

    Turn my face to the wind I go against the force. I fight nature's clenched fist And get blown way off course. - There has to be some way To ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What does it matter

    This poem would be okay with me if it were dedicated to a girl, but you dedicated it to god... A being with the aleged power to change these things. ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Disasters, Disastrous Beauties

    Tons of force into pristine Make for a beautiful scene. Mist rolls out of the chaos Like the fog inside a dream. - Crackling embers dance high The orange mystics ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Own Private Betrayal

    Nice ironic twist, reminds me a of a line from the song In Thee: "Airplanes make strangers of us all, they give us distance much too easily" The flow is ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bury the Body

    Sickness to insanity I question my humanity. My decaying family, Is all but what remains. - Knifes into my weakened mind On excavations set to find All that we had ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Rose

    How the roses smell so sweet, And their thorns a warning sign, A signal we all should heed, Before we cross that line. - For the rose itself is not ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Smile

    Forgive me if the spacing is a bit off right now, I am posting this on my phone. She smiled at him. It was a warm sort of smile, absent ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration

    the eyes of a loved one their touch lingering on your lips It seems as if you're saying the eyes' touch is lingering on the lips. as cool as a ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm reviewing with an optional price

    Hey guys, I'll review any POEMS you have, or short stories possibly, just post the links and tell me how harshly you want the critique to apply. I'm not a ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing in the Rain (My first freeform, please critique)

    I pull out my little book from my jacket pocket, And open to a crisp new page, Which softens with the fall of rain. Then I pull out my pen ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Critic and Writer

    Critic: Oh what have we here today? Another poet who’s lost his way, Let us untangle this wretched fray, To find these thoughts which have gone astray.   Oh what ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Wow, after all these reviews you've still yet to edit it =/

    Jan 18, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic