User avatar

LiptonCookie

LiptonCookie

  • Lounge, The Re: Camp NaNo Roll Call!

    I wouldn't be replying if I yes! It'll be some 30-day journey for me.

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you write?

    To express myself, to make a world for myself and others to enjoy? For the sake of hobby, the purpose to do something other than read someone else's work and ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    I like unique-like usernames and you know, tea and cookies are wonderful.

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Sentence

    began to accuse me of being racist to the cacti, so I...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squire LiptonCookie's Log

    2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    I'd like to become a squire and possibly later on become a knight.

    Mar 21, 2014


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern