User avatar

Linx

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    Ok, it is pretty obvious now that Obama has won. I still like to say about my opinions. Obama is for abortion (although he pretty much said he wouldn't like ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama Wins US Presidential Election

    Yeah, I was on YWS and I had my internet on Yahoo dashboard too. I changed to it every five mintues to update it, but it sometimes changes on its ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Thats a hard one. I actually don't know anyone who is gay. Strike that. I don't know anyone who is close to me is gay. So I really don't know ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republican question

    Bush declared war on Terriorism, not on Iraq. At least I think. Thats what my Social Studies teacher told me. If I am wrong, blame him. We aren't fighting a ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republican question

    The war in my opinion, was not a stupid stunt. If we had not declared war, they would have attacked again. Same right now. If we bring back our troups, ...

    Nov 1, 2008


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain