User avatar

Linx

  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "That was the most freakin saddest movie I have ever seen!" (yeah, I'm still talking about it)

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Ooooh. Good one! Here is a funny picture. If you can't see it, click here

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    Okay, so everyone needs a smile or a laugh on some days. Those days when you feel really down and you need something to cheer you up. Post anything you ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Which are your top 5 world destinations?

    1. England (one of the oldest countries that is still a country/kingdom) 2. France (I'm jealous of Suz I believe?) 3. St. Thomas of the U.S. Virgin Islands (my cousin ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Advice :)

    Adivce #1: Don't listen to Clo 75% of the time. Advice #2: Be Happy!!

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Just a quick question

    They are soooooo jealous. :D

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    He's completely back for me!! Yay!!

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oooh! It's so cool seeing everyone! Everyone is beautiful!!

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Plane crashes into Hudson River in New York

    My dad yelled at me to turn it on CNN when I got home. It had been on as breaking news for about 45 minutes. They started giving more information ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    June insisted that I post a picture of myself on here. She even helped me resize it so I could. It's the only decent picture I have. I took this ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    HaHaHa. Nice one...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    *gasp*

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What happened to one?

    If you look at this link , you'll see that it says topic ID 2. The actual URL for it is So I type in It doesn't exist. What happened ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    Don't worry. It's okay Demeter. He is back!!!! Across the top of the screen. At least for me. But the t-word is still there. So it's half and half. EDIT: ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Who let the dogs out?

    I just know it wasn't me. *raises eyebrow and gives evil glare*

    Jan 13, 2009


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton