User avatar

Linx

  • Scripts Re: Midsummer Night's Dream Part 1

    I've never read Midsummer Night's Dream before. Now you made me want to read it! :D Okay, this was interesting. I liked it. You let us know some things about ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kisses in the Rain, Sunsets on the Water

    I liked it. You took the words out of my head, because I have been thinking about forbidden love for a while. It was pretty. Sunsets on the shining water ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Kelly: Kelly made a face as she listened to Ryder. "Ugh," she retorted. "A pig? Gross!" Everyone laughed, and Ryder pulled her to his lap. "Yep." *sorry. That's all I ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the hills-Chapter 6

    Hiya! This is a good job, Reuben. The only things I caught were some dialouge problems and capitalization. Here we go: "Stop. Follow me." [b]Comma not a period. Then the ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Epilogue

    YES!! *punches her fist in the air* Yes, yes, YES!! :D :D :D Here are the good things. I saw no errors. I told you that you wouldn't disappoint me. ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Out

    It's a done deal. I am not writing anymore on this (at least, at the moment) cooldude19967 said: The onew critisim I noticed that really distracted me was this, you ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Out

    Thanks to Meep:) for telling me what genre to put this in, and thanks to Abs, my friend at school. She helped me with this. :D Edited once. Here it ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Connie's YWS Fan-Fic

    I, like, know no one besides few on here. So, after reading this, I got a bit more confused. Pretty much, I was saying, "WHAT?" But still, it was hilariously ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the hills-Chapter 5

    I'm back! :D Now lets get started! "What?" Elvy asked. "You can't know that....how could you know?" You can change the period after asked to a comma, then move this ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the hills-Chapter 4

    Ooooh. Creepy! *shudders* I have to say that so far, this is your best post. There were few mistakes, and it made sense! "I think only Dran knows now," Period ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Hills-Chapter 3

    Hiya again! I am not going to go into as much detail as I did the other posts. You didn't capitalized some beginnings of some sentences. Then, you capitalized some ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the hills-Chapter 2

    I bet you love seeing me now! :D Barr began. "We have with no doubt postponed this for far to long. We ride out today," At the end there, replace ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the hills-Chapter 1

    Hiya! I am back! :D First off, good again! You are developing this very nicely. :D Now on to the crits! Elvy dreamed to learn to ride a horse, but ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Hills-Prologue

    Gosh, I hate to crit this after you have edited this about a million times. :? But I only found one thing!! :D "So...what you suggest is to venture deep ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whenever

    I liked this. It was pretty, and I can relate to it. :D It would be nice if it was a song too. For the poem part though, a little ...

    Nov 18, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X