User avatar

Linx

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    Hiya Storm! You request, I come. I think all the grammer issues have been pointed out. Watch out for changing tenses, hon. :wink: I'll help explain it if you want ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bedside Reminder

    Hiya Lily! You requested, I come. All the grammar issues have already been pointed out, so I don't think I need to point them out again. But I do have ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: What can Cat do for you?

    I am willing to do reviews, my YWS people. Here we go.... How I review: I try doing a bit of everything. I do nit-picks, but I try doing more ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Off Limits. -Part One- Ellie's POV

    But....but...but....You can't end it right there! Ahem. Hiya Ellie! Finally. I thought to myself. Since it is a thought, it would probably be best to put that in italics. That ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Abigayle Veranda Ow... "Are you okay?" Estelle asked me, after a minute or so. As soon as we got to the bottom of the knoll, we fell of our horses. ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Turncoat -- Prologue

    Hiya Elf! I thought this was pretty interesting from all that I've read, Without an answer , he slowly opened the door. You forgot that comma, hon. Despian knew to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clues

    Awww....Good job Rosey! I didn't notice this was romantic fiction until the end. :D It was an all-too familiar place for her to spend weekends. This sentence sounds a little ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Rating Works?

    way at all. I've seen other members actually give a story a rating. Like, 5/10. I just don't like it. *shudders*

    Feb 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Edited Arriere Pensee Chapter 1

    Hiya Ashleigh! I haven't read anything of yours, and I thought that this might be interesting. :D IT was that cold unforgettable winter’s day. Typo. The t in it is ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Penumbra

    Hiya emoxdinosaur! Welcome to YWS! We hope you enjoy it here. Since you are new, here is a good look at the reviews . They might come in handy, hon. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    *steals all the gummy bears and Swedish Fish*

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Opposites Never Attract

    Hiya Forever! Here is my review. XD I was standing in an enormous castle hall with an enormous ceiling and great candelabras adorning the walls. You used enormous one too ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: World War III

    HaHa! Another storybook with Princess. :D You also are doing a storybook about my worst fear. Name: Marie Chasen Age: 27 Gender: Female Country: France Personality: Wants good for everyone, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    Very depressing, but still good! :D What do you do when you can’t move forward in life, when you truly know that’s an impossibility ? I don't think you should ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 22

    I epically fail. Especially since I'm the fifth reviewer or something like that. The way you described Nathaniel's personality was brilliant. I love the way you made it. As soon ...

    Feb 23, 2009


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves