User avatar

Linx

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So, after digging through about fourteen years of pictures, I found a lot of pictures. I couldn't resist to not post this picture, because I think it is a really ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Most members at once

    That's a Friday. Let's go for it!! XD *Cat

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    You're kidding me, right? "Do you expect me to feel grateful, or something?" I whispered angrily to my sister. "Of course!" She looked surprised. "We have a place to stay ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter Two Part One

    Hey! I finally to what you wanted me to review! ^^ Here we go! The sunny guest bedroom at my dads house was nothing like my room in Franklin. Dad ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One Part Two

    Hey there! I'm late, again, but I'm on a streak today! ^^ I see that Sakura pointed out a lot of important things, and xDudettex got a lot of the ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Note on the Chat

    Thanks Nate! *Cat

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    It was amazing! And hard to count. But both sides did amazing jobs! Did you see how many more reviewws/welcomes everyone did this time? Almost doubled! Yep. *Cat

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One

    Hey there! I'm finally getting around to reviewing, so here I am. :D I think xDudettex picked out most of the nit-picks. You had a lot of awkward sentences in ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset. Prologue.

    Hiya Colleen! Sorry if you don't like me shortening your name, but it was pretty long. I know you wanted me to review the another post in the series, but ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    They are really good books. I love reading them, and Rick Riordan was an amazing author for these books, even if it was his first books for "kids." The last ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:

    Congratulations Meep! *applauds and eats cookies* *Cat

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Volleyball! *squeels* Anyway, I'm repeating more. June, because she is an awesome friend that will listen to me yell at the world and help me with my writing. Now that's ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Uh...Meep? That's not Peanut. What I was saying is that I can't get a picture with her. Xd That is one of my other friends, who is a member on ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Oh my gosh.... Teague, those glasses look amazing on you. quietloud, I love your eyes! Love them! Paul, uh.....that is one frilly shirt....yeah.... XD Shini, wow. You do look like ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    "But...but...." "Now, come on sis! We've been through worse things. You can suck it up." I just crossed my arms and looked away. We got to the room to find ...

    Mar 3, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah