User avatar

Linguistic

annardj12

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: 1 || I Do Not Need A Boyfriend

    Haha okay :) I guess that's true. I don't eat that much at lunch, either, so who am I to judge? lol

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1: We Thought You Were Dead

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :) i'll work on fixing those "I" things ;)

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dots: Chapter 1

    Yes, I wrote it two years ago, and yes, I didn't really do anything with it. I started this piece to learn how to write. It's the first thing I've ...

    Aug 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    Yeah, that was just my opinion, and you have yours too. We're all entitled to our own :) just... it's not exactly a strategic clunkiness. Throws the poem for a ...

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dots: Chapter 1

    Thank you :) as I said as a review to the person above^^ I actually wrote this about two years ago, and was in desperate need for feedback. I'm going ...

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dots: Chapter 1

    Thank you so much!! I actually wrote this like two years ago, and posted it because I needed a review like this to tell me to either keep, or diss, ...

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Cuddle Application 1: Truth or Dare

    Thank you for reading, and for the very helpful review!! As for the two dashes, yes i know i know, i've gotten into the awful habit of putting two instead ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Cuddle Application 1: Truth or Dare

    Aw, thanks!! Glad you think it's funny XD

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Cuddle Application 1: Truth or Dare

    Thank you :) it's still in the draft stage, but I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Cuddle Application 1: Truth or Dare

    Haha thank you!!!! You can't see the smile on my face, but it's there, I promise!! I'm so glad you liked this :) and a rapist website :P lol I ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Instant: 2

    Thank you for your review! It's helped a lot :) I actually have many chapters to this story already written, so I forgot to edit this a little before I ...

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Dale

    You may want to clarify the name then, because that is not what I thought it was. And if it's not what I thought it was, then it's mot what ...

    Jul 30, 2014


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone