User avatar

Lingering_Shadow

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    I think that if the animal involved in this act of cruelty was YOUR pet cat/dog/whatever, you might feel a lot differently. What makes one animal more important than another? ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    Yes, I'm with Faith, he should be shot. Publicly flogged. Argh, now I'm upset, lol, fully prepared to rant and rave on the stupidity of humans but I suppose I'll ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Woo. I'm a full-fledged goth. So that explains all the problems...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    they can live. they can live a helthy natural life, and they will feed off us, and be taken care of by us, and in return, they will be eaten ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    That's rather...farfetched. I wouldn't be opposed to it--I'd think it's weird--but I'm not opposed to growing animal parts. As to animal rights, well, show me one cat who can take ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    eah I wish my middle name was more interesting too. I mean where else are you going to put the weird-sounding but really cool names? I have the crappest middle ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Hi there! I like the name Sarah. Three of my friends are named Sarah, I think I wanted my name to be Sarah when I was little, and I'm going ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *~Ask Sarah~*

    Hey, I'm doing pretty good. Tired, the wind and rain beating on my trailer got me up at 5:30 and being the lazy bum that I am...incredibly early, lol. I'm ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted

    Thank you. 'Cries' is a good suggestion. And actually it is with my life. Since the poem is referring to actual physical cuts I'm saying that each cut is 'stained' ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I always listen to music when I write. I listen to music constantly though because I'm afraid of silence. So it really has nothing to do with my writing. I ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    Well if it means anything, as soon as I read this I found one of your poems and commented:) You're a good writer.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *~Ask Sarah~*

    So I'm bored and thought I'd come in here. Very interesting. But I figured just writing a rambling page all about moi would be odd and annoying, since I do ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted

    deleted

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let Go

    Loved it. The rhythm was steady and it all flowed well. Though in the second stanza I think punctuation of some sorts might do nicely, it's a bit of a ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    Ooh, persuade people to give up meat for health reasons. Even if you eat meat, it's a very good persuasive topic. There's a lot of evidence and statistics to support ...

    Jan 14, 2005


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost