User avatar

LindsayG

  • Media Reviews Re: Tiger by the tail

    I don't know about you, but when it comes to me, I tend to be extremely picky on the types of movies that I watch. Most of my time is ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Scene Writing Tools

    Lol, that's is pretty unconventional, definitely have to try old method only gave me headaches (Just sit and write and rewite everyting in my head).... Hope it worked out....

    Sep 25, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: The Haunted House

    Thanks! I'll make the changes soon or right now. But thanks a lot for the help!

    Sep 17, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: The Haunted House

    PROLOGUE "Lindsey!" "In a minute mom" "You said that five minutes ago, now come on its almost 10:30 you need to get to bed, you have school tomorrow" "Exactly, that's ...

    Sep 16, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson