User avatar

LindsayG

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    please comment, I want your views

    Aug 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

    Hey can you please revirew "Love Bites Especially when you're a plus size" ? and "Love Me or Leave Me" please?

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Three Weeks Late

    That was really great! I totally loved the beginning and end, both keep you in suspense! Great job.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What Happens!

    LIFE HAPPENS... Pretty good

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Bites, Especially When You're a Plus Size!

    Chapter One Love. Like anyone actually knows what it means. Sure, they think they do, but really? It’s the stars, they tell you, – that queasy feeling you get at ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If You Only Knew Me

    I'm a five feet specimen of sheer feminity I have eyes which speak with vivid clarity I'm so innocuous yet frightingly blunt So forgive me but this is no stunt ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    That is art, truly amazing...perhaps the most amazing i've read on this site so far, keep the fire, you're talented...really talented, the story was just beautiful

    Sep 20, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: The Haunted House

    Thanks! I'll make the changes soon or right now. But thanks a lot for the help!

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    This is awesome keep going, I'm actually getting addicted but you need to work on the synopsis though, not very catchy

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ingeniosus. Chapter one:

    okay, I'm new to this but I'll try my best. First of all, It feels like i already know some parts of the story but that's okay I'm usually head ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Dance

    Thanks Esther, so much for the help. I really appreciate it.

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Dance

    EPISODE ONE (View of Eva running on the streets) [b]Voice Over : Ghana, population; 23,350,927, professional dance studios...none. Dance is a major part of the culture here...but the closest you ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: The Haunted House

    PROLOGUE "Lindsey!" "In a minute mom" "You said that five minutes ago, now come on its almost 10:30 you need to get to bed, you have school tomorrow" "Exactly, that's ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

    hey, i just joined, i have two posts, one prologue for a novel and a first episode for a series, can you please check it out and tell me what ...

    Sep 16, 2010


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien