User avatar

LindsayG

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 14

    Hey! This was really fun to read. And very suspense-filled! Because i haven't read the previous cahpters I'm wondering what the hell is going on? And why are they on ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clique Breaker: Chapter Ten

    The plot thickens.......lol. Okay so first of all, i haven't read the other chapters, this was the only one. And it was totally worth it! Because now i feel i ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Love Me or leave me

    PROLOGUE GLACEWOOD ALEX’S HOUSE 7:35pm THE GLACEWOOD HIGHLIGHTS Someone once said that if life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. But another someone also said that if the going gets ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lament, Exhortation No. 231

    This is was amazing to read! I even had to read it three times! It's deeply moving in that it speaks to your senses and makes you question what you're ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Little Beautiful Girls

    The story was filled with suspense from beginning to end, and i loved every bit of it, wondering what's going to happen next. The choice of language was very good ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am a Coward

    encahnted, truly inspiring....I love the message i love the words i love how its written, I love this poem, I really do. It's awesome. Welcome and keep writing....you're going to ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    totally awesome poem!!!! I loved every bit of it!

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ok

    This is the shortest yet most beautiful short poem i've ever come across. You said so much in so little words...I've got to learn how to do that! I loved ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love bites especially when you're a plus size...continuation

    Chapter Nine I wonder who ever came up with the crap that running helps to clear your head. All I know is I’m sweaty, I’m panting like I was literally ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Expiration Date

    There is a time in life, when everything must cease. When life and it's breaths disappear with rapid ease. The things that were, like our dreams become deceased. Each breathe ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Philosopher, the Whore (Part 1)

    That was depply moving, you made me want to be the girl in the poem, even with all the shame. That was super awesome. I loved every part of it! ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stone Soup for Soul

    Very inspiring story, Absolute faith in God even in the face of extreme adversity, I love the message. Keep writing, you will inspire lots and lots of people.

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So tired

    lol, You really should give yourself a lot more credit, its really not that bad. I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was short, humorous and totally sweet...three of my ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Towers Falling

    That! In one word was AWESOME! it started out a little slow for me, trying to figure out what the story is about and how the vharacters fit in. But ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 3km love story

    Hey, first off, I'd just like to say that I liked your beginning...straight in the middle of the story, that always a great way to begin. So here are a ...

    Sep 2, 2011


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri