User avatar

LindsayG

  • Art & Photography Re: Scene Writing Tools

    Lol, that's is pretty unconventional, definitely have to try old method only gave me headaches (Just sit and write and rewite everyting in my head).... Hope it worked out....

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closest Reason Chapter 4

    So, taking an unusual risk, Zoey Carson swung her left foot out the window and anxiously held her breath until it glided against one of the ladders platforms. She struggled ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Devil in Man(Chapter 2)

    Hey Hey!!!!!!! Okay, so I'll just get straight to the point, Beautiful story, beautifully written....need I say more? loLX But, and this is a tiny but...You should try separating the ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: City of Hell- Chapters 6,7,8,9&10

    Okay, confession time, I only read the last chapter...But its only because I believe any great novel can spark interest even with the last chapter..... So, the great big question....did ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter Five

    Shadow Prime hissed and looked away ignorantly, “Since when does he care about the lives of the soldiers,” she muttered to herself angrily. Thunderstorm watched them from afar, trekking behind ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 3 W is a Police Officer (Part Two)

    Hey hey, here to review today... Okay, i'll just get in...somewhere... First off, this was like Captain already said, a good story. But I do have to point out some ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 18

    Ohhh, the plot thickens! "Sure," Mitch says. We all jump into the truck, sardine style. Aya and Alina are squirming like worms and climbing over laps to gaze out windows. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 15

    Hey, when I saw that you had posted a continuation, I just had to come read and find out what happened. This chapter was good, and you really did a ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 13: An End is a New Beginning

    Hey!!!! I just have one thing to say.....Woah! I loved the narratives and the dialogue and the rich language. The dialogue to me was very unique yet entertaining. But like ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior:Chapter Seven

    Again, Joshua has said everything that needs to be said, but wait for it! I have something. This was a classic boy girl really never gets old. I loved this ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Apocalypse: What now? Chapter 3 part 1

    “Markus, Dearie, I need to talk to you. It’s a bit urgent.” Markus was jolted out of his memory by G.R.A.N’s picture appearing on the television screen. He looked over ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 (Part Two)

    Hey!! So Joshua seems to have pretty much talked about everything so I'll just do my very best. Okay, so um I liked this chapter, and what it had to ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Haze (Chapter Four)

    Hey Cspr.... You have to remind me to ask what that means...lol. Anyway, this was really great! Fun to read, interestiing and totally gripping. I loved the descriptions of the ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Dark Angel of Peace Chapter 5

    Okay so Audy seems to have talked about the same things I wanted to talk about, already. So I'll just jump to the other part...THe good part, lolx I loved ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Stranger (Chapter 13)

    Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best novel I have read on here so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sep 25, 2011


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green