User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Pastless (Chapter 1)

    wow.... :shock: I am so happy I took the time to read it! Kylan, That was really good. Like 'Jules the jester' said...Who are the Hyte? The rest I got. ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A scene from my book: Clan blood

    OOH! OOH! I know who they are! :D lol Yeah you like posted who they were already right? Anyways... It took me a while to read this. Sorry. But I ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a love letter|TO MY ABUSER

    Ok I REALLY liked this. It was very good. Just one or two suggestions... Like a withered rose dripping with my blood under this dim light bulb This line seemed ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death (Desperado Danny In Despair)

    Fabien, I really liked this for some reason. I'm mean it was a little depressing, but me (being almost 14) can I guess understand that and relate to it...well not ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pet Day (ADULT LANGUAGE, ADULT CONTENT)

    I liked it. It was pretty good in my opinion. I do agree with Sureal though. I mean it does seem hard to believe that a woman that violent would ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: FRST THREE PAGES OF MY BOOK CH. 1

    The older boy sat completely sill staring off into space listening with eyes closed. Shouldn't "sill" be 'still'? Pulling off the talisman from his belt, contained magic shaping itself into ...

    Mar 26, 2007


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes