User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was still holding Sedry's hand and watched him go still. "No...Sedry? Come on, stay with me!" I looked at Calder and he shook his head. I stood up, letting ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I ran into the forest, ignoring the branches hitting me and scratching. Please be ok Sedry. Please don't be hurt I repeated that in my head. Over and over. I ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked back towards the Castle, feeling like I was on air. I heard a crash, but figured it was nothing, I really couldn't concentrate anyways. I felt a cold ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "But what about...I mean...Garret and...I thought you would hate me." I couldn't believe what he was saying. "I could never hate you." He stroked my cheek with his hand. "Good. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was looking down at my feet and when I looked up, Sedry was there. I tried to look at him, but I just turned away. Tears were welling up ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Kate and Jesse helped me up from the ground. I could barely breathe from the pain. I fell back down to my knees and cried. I took a deep breath ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I had been trying to ignore whatever was happening in the forest. I figured it was some kids messing around until I heard screaming. I ran towards the trees and ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I went up to my room and slept and cried for the rest of the day. I woke up at around ten at night. I walked down the stairs and ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "What? Oh! Yeah. Of course." Cyan looked around to make sure everyone was there and walked over to where the kids were running around. There was a large stone pillar ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Name: Cyan Age: 20 Race: Human Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'9", 115 lbs (don't know what that is converted, sorry) History: Lives in Laterwatch by herself. Parents are ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I didn't know what to say. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I hugged Alice. "I could never hate you." "Then what about last night? What ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I woke up with a big headache. I crawled out of bed and got dressed. I walked down the stairs, rubbing my eyes. "Hey Sam, is it time for breakfast ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    "Sandy, we should tell the guys we're here." Corun said. "Yeah." Sandy said and turned the peice on and called them. Eric picked up. "Hello?" He said. "Hey. It's Sandy. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Garret and I were in the Hospital Wing getting him checked out. "You seem fine to me." Madame Pomfry(?) said. "Want to tell me what happened?" She asked. "Well this-" ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I almost dropped Garret, since I believed them, but he put his face to my ear. "She's lying." He whispered, I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "I ...

    Aug 26, 2007


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King