-
Re: High School with THEM
Skylar looked at him, whatever he was, and could barely breathe. "It-It isn't Halloween yet." Her voice shook and she tried to avoid his black eyes. "Just getting ready." He ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: High School with THEM
I know what you guys are thinking. Oh no! Another Storybook! But I've only ever done two and they died pretty quick, so I want to keep this one breathing. ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Jesse caught Adam's wand and Clader and Sedry held him down. I looked around, really confused, and eased back over to Adam. "Who is doing this Adam?" My voice was ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
When we caught up to Adam I understood what was going on. "You...you made Garret do that?" I asked Adam. He avioded my eyes, but nodded. I suddenly felt horrible. ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice, Sara, and I found a store that looked nice and went in. I really wasn't looking for anything, I was too tired to do anything. "Come on Linds, you ...
Sep 16, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
...I'm posting. Daklana looked at Zire. "So you really don't know where it is? And it's like the blind leading the blind?" "I know where it is, but just...not at ...
Sep 16, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
**pokes storybook* Is it dead or just dormit? I'll post if you guys still want to keep it going*
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I looked at Sara in shock. "You might want to get dressed Linds, we need to get going." Sara said, smiling. "She's right Miss. Allen. Please go get dressed and ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I laid down on my bed and cried. I don't know for how long, but after everyone was gone there was a knock on the door. I got up and ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I smiled as I heard Sedry say those words and then I wanted to slap myself. Could I really have wanted a friend of mine to die? Why hadn't I ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*Eep. Confusion...I'm gonna post and see if I can make any sense here.* I looked at Garret, passed out on the floor. Sarabella had helped me and Sedry out a ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: The Alpha Galaxy
**Lethero? Again? Come on Ash! lol** Name: Taya Rikens Race: Half-breed Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearence: Brown hair to her shoulders, it's cut jagged and messy. Really light skin with ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I couldn't be in a better mood. Garret was dead and out of my life and Sedry was ok. Once I got back to the common room, I fell asleep ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"Or we could kill him." I had told Serdy that my leg hurt and I wanted to head back to the castle to get it fixed up, but I really ...
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I winced from the pain the shot up my leg everytime I took a step, but I didn't let Alice see it. I was mad with myself for being a ...
Sep 8, 2007
