User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna looked around and saw Georgia and that one guy. They changed back into human form. "Telayna, look, It's me georgia! We're friends remember? You were one of the first ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna grabbed syden and threw him into a wall with tears in her eyes. She screamed and tried to claw Nicarga, but she dodged it and tried to not hurt ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna had watched and listened without making a sound. She was saving her strength to fight. She hadn't been talked to and it was like she wasn't there. Just how ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna felt like she want to sit down and cry for some reason. "But you wouldn't be able to stop me from coming even if I had no idea where ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna looked sadly at Nicarga. She suddenly hugged her. "I'm gonna see you soon, my friend." Telayna smiled. Nicarga looked at her puzzled. "You mean it?" She asked with tears ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    She walked into the woods with him to relax in the cool night air. She could barely tell where he was. Sometimes he wandered off but he always came back. ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena sat at her table and fell into deep thought. She thought of everyone dying. Of all those who had died. Of Herself. Why she hadn't gotten it. She's been ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "They headed North, but they are long gone by now. They left fast. I think towards the town. I think that's why there's so many attacks. We're on the border ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna was talking to one of the wolves, or more like trying to get away from the chatterbox. "Look, I don't even want to be here. I just wanna find ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Name= Hidena Age= 18 Species= Crossbreed between human and Goblin. (She looks like a human with a few Goblin features, but what she has most like a Goblin is her ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "That's nice, but disguising my pain won't help much. I'd rather just live with it. But thank you for the offer. What are you anyways? Some type of dragon?" [Sorry ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna walked over to the shape shifter. "Hey. I saw you change before. So you're a shape shifter? That's cool. Oh. Uh what was your name?" "Georgia. Yours is Telayna ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna stood a good few yards away and let her wings out. She felt so naked without them. She smiled as she felt them all the way and sat herself ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Battle for The Lounge

    A man wearing some type of pirate outfit knocked on Stacy's door and he smiled at her. "You are wanted." he said. "where?" She asked. "Piratepolis." "What!? That's another world! ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna held Carson and cried. "It'll be alright my love. Stay with me. Please don't die!" She said through tears. "But I deserve to die. I tried to kill you. ...

    Jun 13, 2007


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites