User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    (DM, I think you forgot about Nicarga and Syden. But oh well. I'll just pretend you didn't.) Telayna jumped off of Raiana happy to be on the ground. She hated ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Are you going to kill me then?" Her voice was shaky. "Well, I couldn't kill such a gem and live with the guilt. But I am a witch and I ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "Don't ask me. I am horrible with directions." Hidena said looking at her feet. "Yes, that would make sense." Val said. "Heck, I don't even know why I'm here." Hidena ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna had passed a thick area when she heard yelling. She looked around some trees. It was Nicarga! She couldn't just go in. She heard that one was a witch. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "You say that, but just wait. And I don't need to be trusted. I've got me." "Just please tell us. We wanna help." Serin said. Hidena wanted to bolt. To ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    (Mind if I join??) Name:Tallie Species:Werewolf Age:27 Gang:None Personality:Ignorant and cares for no one. Looks: Human form: Short hair that she spikes up like a guy would and is dyed ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    She woke up in bed. She turned her head and saw Sam asleep next to her. She screamed and fell out of the bed. He woke up. "You ok love? ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "Well, the world being as bad as it is, it's not that bad. By the way, I'm Serin." "And I'm Valentina. Call me Val." "You both have lovely name." She ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Cadena had just gotten to New York. There wasn't much life here either. She guessed she might run into a few people. She had changed from the horrible prison suit ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "You're in my home dear." He said smiling. "Any who are you?" Her voice was quivering. "A Friend. But you can call me Sam." Sam, what a nice name. She ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna woke up with her head throbbing like she'd been hit with 20 clubs. She staggered up and peered out behind a tree to see a bunch of cats holding ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Name= Cadena Tontell Age= 17 Crimes= 17 charges of murder and one robery. Loyalty= Screw it Current Residence= Just moved to The Old City of New York from New Jersey, ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    "Yeah, come on. I think we all need to have a long talk." Lacy said. "Oh alright." Lativia said. "Good. Let's go to the cafe a few minutes away. There's ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    *Well, sorta either of you two* "Serin? That's a nice name. I see you aren't sick." "No." "Me neither. I wish I could do something though. To help, I mean." ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Lacy helped Clayton up and supported him. She turned to Jess. "Witch?" "Uh...yeah...sorta." "Like bad or good?" "Oh, not bad. I never hurt people with my spells, just if I'm ...

    Jun 18, 2007


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind