User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *lol nice Ash* Telayna walked over with Althen to Lethero and Raiana. "So? You be leaving with your kind then?" Lethero asked when he saw Althen. "My kind? You mean ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    *Sure thing Ash...I mean Lethero* "Yeah Yeah Yeah. Introductions later. Food now." She growled. "You always did put your stomach before everybody else huh?" "Lethero, I'd love to talk, but ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Cadena was trying to hold back herself from shaking. She hated bombs. She swallowed back a lump in her throat and waited to regain her voice. "Cadena." "Nice to meet ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    "Then I guess I should've said congrats to the both of em." She was gonna turn and walk away, but just realized she was starving. She would have to hide ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "WHat do you mean 'smell it out'?" Serin asked. *Sorry. I'm tired and can't think if what to put. lol*

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Tallie watched some kids running past. Oh joy. It was Vince and the boys. They looked like they had a good scare today. She let let a laugh. She wanted ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    a home?" Eyan said, raising an eyebrow to Riskid. "Of course. Why?" "It just looks...a little well...not exactly 'home sweet home' ya know?" "No, I don't know. If have an ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna got to the Alan's. They were pretty freaked out. She saw Althen and tears came to her eyes. She ran and hugged him. "I was so worried they were ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna say them fly over. She smiled to herself and ran and found her stuff. She changed and let her wings out and got her sword. She killed a few ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Alright. I think Zarak need to be on his feet for a while." Eyan said. They walked for maybe 25 minutes until they reached a large tree with a large ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna let out a small laugh. That poor wolf could never do anything without everyone joining him. Nicarga looked over to her. "What are you laughing about?" She asked. "Oh ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    woah...lots of !'s Cadena stood over the man. "By the way, I wouldn't judge me by my looks. I've killed fish stronger than you and it don't cost me a ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Human: Name: Eyan Gender: Female Race: Human Appearance: Short black hair with a blond streak and Blue eyes. Abilities: Can't use magic. Is a fast healer though. Strong. Weapons: A ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Tallie sat down on the ground. Out of breath. She was suprised she wasn't chased. Thank her lucky stars. She wasn't afraid, but she couldn't handle a whole pack at ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna cursed. "We have to get back!" Telayna shouted. "Now!!" "What's the rush?" Nicarga asked. "You guys got me and my stuff was left out there!" "Why would you just ...

    Jun 20, 2007


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel