User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey grabbed some clothes and shoved it in her bag. She put in some food and water. She looked around for anything else. Ah, her wallet and picture of her ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana walked passed the room seeing it unlocked and cursed. She figured He had it taken care of. She felt like such an idiot. What was wrong with her? She ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey was so unsure of this. She didn't know these people. Sarka a little bit. But the rest, no. "Lethero...the name seems familiar...but not the face." "You might've heard it ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    "That Sarka...if you...ya know. "Listened" to her...she seems not...well, human. Ya know?" Aubrey said. "I know what you mean." She said. "You thinking we should find her and ask if ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna glared at him. "You're a real pain you know that?" She said. He just smirked. "So what's your plan?" He asked as they kept on walking. "I'm thinking of ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey look at the girl. "Who are you?" "Karana." She answered. "And how would you know that we two are any of what the man speaks." "Because I am. I'm ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana got to the entrance and told Ariana to turn around. "Why?" "Just do it!" She snapped. "Fine, Jeez." She growled and turned around. Daklana covered the girls head and ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey saw Sarka coming. She pushed through the crowd until she reached the man. Sarka was right there. It looks like she was trying to heal him. "That won't help. ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna listened and thought about Sam. I had been a long while. Would he believe her if she told him. Would he help her? "Lethero. I think I know someone ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna walked next to Althen. She was so tired of traveling. Why couldn't they just stay in one spot It'll all be over soon. We'll get there...and everyone will be ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Mwahaha! I'm baaaack!* Telayna sat up at the top of a tree and freely poured tears. Why did I do that? I'm an idiot! No...I'm not. I left for a ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana wasn't sure is it was worth the kill yet. She tried not to laugh as they talked about killing her. It was just too cute. I guess I'd better ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    "Yeah but if someone wanted to shoot him the would've just killed him...not...that." Cadena said rolling the body over with her foot. She pick up a bag he had and ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *sorry I haven't posted for a while* Daklana came out as she saw the explosion. She ran to the boy. He was still. "Please. Please don't be dead." A stong ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena walked to the front of the door, the rest behind her. She knocked down the door and everyone backed up a couple step. Hidena just stood there. She felt ...

    Jul 7, 2007


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze