User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Alright." She sighed. "I guess this is it." She walked forward turned around and hugged them all then walked in. A man came up to her with a smile. "Hello ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "What kind of jobs?" Nellie asked. "He'll tell you when you see him." she said. "But I don't want to learn from him. I want to know from you." She ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "'I'll try' isn't good enough! I need a promise form you if you're gonna stick me in this place. You have to promise me...or I'm coming with you. I'll be ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Ugh. Stop killing yourself! *Glares at FireStalker* By the way, you said everyone so I guess that includes me too? Oh well.* Daklana woke up, face in the ground. She ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Woah...that messed me up.* Daklana walked out with her jaw dopped. "Woah woah woah...What the heck?! You punished me when they could come themselves?" "You did wrong. You failed me." ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie stirred and opened her eyes. She heard them talking but it was hard to understand until she heard the end of the converstion. She stood up and clumsily walked ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Well I don't! I hate it. No one will talk to me at school. Now you damn people are coming up to me and trying to get me killed! I'm ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey woke up and saw the sky. She cursed and knew she was gonna be late. She grabbed her pack and ran towards Sarka's house. She reached the place and ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Sam looked wide-eyed at them and Telayna smacked the back of Lethero's head. "Ow! What was that for?" "You don't just go up and knock people out!" "I knew you'd ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie had to stop herself from falling. She switched to a bobcat and kept running till everyone stopped. "What the hell was that!?" Nellie shouted. "I'm guessing like a guy...with ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    He sat wide-eyed as they took turns telling the story. But he wasn't attacking Telayna. She walked over and folded her wings back and sat next to him. "You lied ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I'm still kina lost." She admitted. "Who are you two?" *sorry so short. I have to leave. I'll try and post later on today but I don't know if I ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie couldn't beleive she was running from the cops and her step-dad. She was out of breath as she stopped. The others were running still till they noticed she stopped. ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Name: Nealanthiye Cardigall (Nellie) Age: 13 Race: Herskon Form: Bobcat Human: Long brown/blonde hair that is kept in a long ponytail with bangs to one side hanging in her face. ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Yeah, what Jackie said. You guys can be active too. That's the point.* "Alright Syden. But keep her out of the way. This can't go wrong." Telayna said. "As to ...

    Jul 12, 2007


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns