User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked over to Sedry when Thorn was focusing on Alice. "Hey...uh...thanks Sedry. I mean, that was stupid of you, but I'd rather not hang in the air with Ash." ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I looked at all this stuff and wonderd how it was going to be done with four students. I started on the slytherin table because I wouldn't clear any other ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Hello Proffesor Thorn." I said smiling. I was sitting in between a ravenclaw boy and a slytherin girl. She was passing a note to someone a few rows ahead. I ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was heading towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom after I had grabbed my schedule and eaten a small breakfast. I saw Alice and waved at her and ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    What if you dont have siblings?" Erilan said, walking in. "What are you doing here Erilan?" Yeron growled. "I dunno. Thought I'd check this place out." She said. "This isn't ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I stood there, waiting for the next carrigae after the other one left. I got onto the next one with a few people that I didn't know. "Damn this rain ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Hmm...sounds cool. I'll join. Name: Lindsay Allen Gender:Female Year:4 Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, caucasion, 5' 4" Wand:Mahogony, Unicorn tail hair-13 1/2 inch House:Slytherin

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "I don't really know if I could handle calling Yeron 'Sir' though. I mean, we aren't exactly close, but I grew up around him. I don't know if I could ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie woke up the next morning to a mouse nibbling on her ear. She jumped up and fell off the top bunk. Thankfully the bunk beds weren't that high. Mark ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Erilan and Alje talked for a bit. Erilan was really starting to trust her. Could she actually have another friend out here? "So what's the deal with the Militia?" Erilan ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    is your fault huh?" Daklana said. "Oh thanks for the kind words." She growled. "Anytime." She winked and smiled. "Come on, let's get back." "But he could still be out ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    "Be my guest." Aubrey said looking away. She heard the man screams and she almost threw up. He walked over to them. "So who's going with who?" Karana asked. "I'll ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey looked around and and jumped off Lance. "Did you guys hear that?" She said, then realized it was in her head. She sensed someone who wasn't one of them. ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Erilan sat on the edge of a well and looked down. It was the deepest well in the village and the one used the least. She picked up and rock ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Erilan looked at Yeron. "Like...the army?" she asked. "Do they accept women. My grandmothe taught me how to fight and I don't have anything left to do really." She muttered.

    Jul 20, 2007


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took