-
Re: Wars of the races
Daklana tried to focus on what Lilly was saying. It was pretty hard to do. "Er..." She shut her eyes tight then opened them. "That, uh...sounds like a lot of ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Ok, as long as I get to do something." Daklana said, standing up. "Man, you're impatient." Zire said, rolling his eyes. Daklana let out a laugh. "It laughs?" "It? I ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I walked over to Garret who sitting on the edge of the bed while the others were joking around. "That was a horrible thing to do. Even for you." I ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*Sorry guys, I got grounded for a few days, but I'm back now! Wow I missed a lot...* I ripped down the halls. I ran right into the Hospital Wing. ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
*Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I was grounded. :(* Daklana layed her head on the table and drumbed her fingers. "You ok?" "No...I'm bored. I don't like ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"I'd love to Alice...but...I don't know if I can...I'm kinda busy." I said. "With what?" Alice asked. "Just...stuff." "What's going on with you Lindsay. It's like you don't like hanging ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The Golden Compass
*Ok, here it finally is* Name: Lindsay Allen Gender: Female Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, light skin. Daemon: Whippet (a type of dog, if you don't know) Name: Aeschylus ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I woke up and stretched. I looked at my watch and cursed. I slept in and the Quidditch game was about to start. I threw on my clothes and ran ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: The Golden Compass
Hmm...I can try this, haven't read the book though, that ok? Just to help, I'll pick it up at the bookstore tomorrow. Sounds like a good book. Just tell me ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*Who is Warren?* I walked down the hall with Kate. I was joking around and she was actually smiling. According to someone she doesn't talk to a lot of people. ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
The rest of the day went by pretty fast after that, and I didn't really pay attention in class because my head was swimming with what had happened. Dinner came ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
My heart probably sped up 10 times its normal rate. I looked at Sedry and I was totally speechless. "You ok?" he asked. I just looked at him with shock. ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I decided I would. It's not like I was deep in a conversation. I jumped up and ran after him. "Sedry!" I called. He turned around with a look of ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
Daklana glared at Tera and muttered under her breath. "Where is Zire and Ariana anyways? They sould be back now." Daklana said, looking around. "They actually should." Lily said. "I'm ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
"What did you do Lindsay? Get in a fight?' one of the slytherin boys asked. "Well, that's not the reason I got detention." I said and winked. "Hey, you got ...
Jul 24, 2007
