User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy got up and ran over to the stranger. She stopped right in front of him. "It's not nice to ignore people." She smiled. "So who are you?" "None of ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy watched Jax run around and she laughed. Jax's ears pricked up and she looked around. "It's just me." Sandy said standing up and walking over. "How you been?" "Fine ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    *Omg Lupe. This sounds amazing. I'm so joining.* Name: Sandy Pressington Age: 52 DNA: Hyena Gender: Female

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Um, I'd post, but I'm a bit lost here guys. I mean, we're at breakfast than we're in class then we're back before class and might just be me but ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked down the hall and rubbed my eyes. I was so tired for some reason. I wasn't looking and I slammed into Alice. "Oh my gosh Alice. I'm so ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Heh. I'll try. Not the best* "Zire..." Daklana said quietly. "Yeah?" "I...it's just that...what Arias and Ariana you really think..." "That we love each other?" "Yeah...that..." She turned her face ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana stopped running after a little less than an hour and leaned against a tree. She really wasn't paying attention to where she was going. All of the sudden she ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I sat through potions and talked to Sarabella a lot. We were both in a really good mood and a lot of the slytherins were bugging me and asking why ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana was digging her shoes into the dirt. She was trying to be interested in her shoes, while everyone was talking about what to do, so she wouldn't look at ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I put my hand to my face and smiled. I remembered potions and walked down there. "What's got you so happy?" Sarabella asked as I sat next to her. "Oh ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *It's getting slow... *pokes SB*...* I was walking down the stairs talking to Sarabella and Sedry when I heard shouts. I looked around and I saw Alice coming down, or ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    "Erm...Kitsune?" Iana said, walking forward. "Call me Suney." "Ok...Suney. What do you mean secret? Aren't we just gonna fight them? Face to face." "Oh we're going to fight them. But ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Iana smiled as she saw a female go up. She felt better about her decision and walked up as well. "Count me in!" Iana said proudly. "Are you sure?" Tarkel ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    *ooh! Sounds cool. I'll try it, tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Oh, er...Pendragon, those links ain't working for me...don't know if it's just my computer, but yeah...* Name: ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I smiled at him. Jeez! That laugh was making me want melt. Garret walked in and looked at Sedry with his arm around me. He was practically steaming. I was ...

    Aug 3, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope