User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was walking down the hall, humming when I heard Alice shout and a bang. I ran around the corner to see Adam and Alice holding their wands out and ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    October woke up to blaring sirens and people shouting. She jumped out of bed and pulled on her red uniform faster than a man could swing his blade. She ran ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I turned to Alice with my mouth hanging open. "Are you serious?!" I whispered. "Alice, I know you're crazy, but do you have a freaking death wish?" I was starting ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    *Yay!* Name: October Gender: Female Age: 18 Country: Desert (Since no one else has done it yet, I thought I would) Occupation: Soldier, but works directly for the prince. Personality: ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    *Oh my gosh! Looks cool. I really can't post at the moment though. Jackie, do you mind if I make a character after I get back from school? I'd love ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Or to ruin everything." I muttered. Sedry smiled at me and I felt a bit better. He stood up to say hi and I followed, reluctantly. *sorry, gtg*

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    *The first time i wrote this, it was good but my connection died and I want this to be posted so it's a bit sloppy, sorry.* Caeyan walked down the ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Might as well just take the whole school." I said and laughed. **head/desk* I can't think of anything.*

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I sat on the steps leading up to the owlery and sighed. I was depressed but I didn't really know why. I was just sad for no reason I guess. ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy walked into the building and Nica, Corun, Jax, Eric, and some other guy were just kind of standing around. Sandy looked around and sighed. "I always miss all the ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    **growls* I was so gonna be first! Stupid connection timing out...*rambles** Name: Caeyan (Kiy-an) Gender: Female Race or species(or w/e): Werewolf Age: 22 Wolf Appearance: Human Appearance: Descripti

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I turned the corner and saw Adam picking up Ash's books. I walked over and took the books from Adam, smiling. "These your books Ash?" I said. "Yeah, so give ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy and the others stopped running and looked around, breathing hard. Sandy looked around for Eric. "Where are they?" Jax put her hand on Sandy's shoulder. "You knew there was ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy stood up. "Ok either you really like that line or it's all you can say." He growled and turned away. Sandy grabbed his wrist again and he turned back ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy laughed and grabbed his wrist, pulling him over to the others. "Everyone, this is..." She looked at him and he sighed. "Eric." "Eric, this is everyone. Jax, Corun, and ...

    Aug 14, 2007


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla