User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    you eat my heart? Yeah, that definitely won't kill me. Why does eveyone think me and Ash? It's so....grrr. Some Random matches here: Layleun and AetLindling We need a match ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    ... Just cause I haven't put this up... DragonFireAsh and Layleun! (Don't kill me!) hmm... Author13 and sasquash maybe? They'd be cute ^_^ Armadian and little_angel_fire. XP teehee that's it. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Ok, I'm just putting more cause, like I said, I'm a forgetful dunce. >< QuiQui! [iQuippie] Because she's so cool to talk to. ^_^ Tony! [piepiemann22] Cause dude, he's just ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I'm on 13 lists?! Either you guy are crazy or you just wanna see the freak...lol I'm kidding. I feel very loved. ^_^ My list of...not 10....cause 10 is an ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    hmmm....I'll give it a try. Am I ever going to meet Rupert Grint in Person?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    :O Who...is...Rupert...Grint...?!?! *dies* lol jk :) It's the guy who plays Ron in the Harry Potter movies. Ring a bell? And Pete Wentz. He's younger and cuter. :) hmm... The ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 meh

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    "Kissing you in the driveway" By Acid Eyeliner

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    I'd loose A tooth. But can I yank it out myself? Much more fun. And gaps in your teeth are so cool! (Lucy, who would want to set fire to ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    *Growls at anyone who said chocolate was better than Rupert Grint!!!* The 16 year old. Sweat in the vinegar is wrong... Concerts or Amusement Parks?

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    ok um...what the heck is this>> :smt099?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    I had it forced into my mouth last week by a "friend" (Bleh!) TPBM has two dogs

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Song

    Oh no. lol You're letting people hear this?? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but why!? I swear, it's playing in my brain non-stop. It's so addicting *Tries ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Rieda told me about it. And I am in forever in debt...but don't tell her! That'll mess up the threat when I insult her.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    I voted for Can Opener and I feel bad for the poor table. The poor thing. I hate myself for not voting for it! You all are just as bad!!! ...

    Jun 26, 2007


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix