User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Trees

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Power tools :twisted:

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    Jakson walked back home. He couldn't understand why Miv was acting so strange. "Women." He sighed. He got to his door and unlocke it walking in. He was suprised to ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    uh....Dr.Who!

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: To All Fantasy Action Wanters

    No! I shall take it away! :twisted: Delilah sprang up and socked the messenger in the face. You are getting on my nerves you stupid fool! She turned to Riley. ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Heart

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Doctors

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    needles

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    stitches

    May 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just one girl.

    All those men. Who died for me. Just one girl. Is that really a reason for war? They left their families. To fight until death. And I sit in a ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 13

    Oh my god. I loved it! I loved the kiss and then they try pretending it didn't happen. It was so cute! In my opinion. I Like Quinn a lot. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: To All Fantasy Action Wanters

    Ohhh....It's the mother of the queen. Sorry I fixed it. Delilah was scared she'd be caught when she saw the girl so she ran the other direction, into the woods. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    Lacy was confused. First she's dragged into a bookstore with two people. Then those two steal books. Now some baby is left here. She walked over to the girl named ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: To All Fantasy Action Wanters

    name:Delilah Blessins Species:human Gender:Female Age:15 1/2 :p Personality:Sweet. Curious. Features:Long Brown hair that's usually in a pony-tail unless she is fighting. Green Eyes. Slim figure. Usua

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    Okay, I liked it and saw it on Sunday. But I HATED What happened at the end with Harry! They didn't have to do that. I screamed "NOO!!" in the ...

    May 20, 2007


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume