User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna woke up and it was dark. She sat up with much pain. She looked around and saw a bunch of different creatures sleeping. Some looked human, others were in ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna sat by the river in black leather pants and baggy tan shirt, like those that a man might wear, with two slits in the back for her wings that ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name:Telayna Race:Alan(human/bird) Age:18 Description:She's beautiful. She has long, brown, shiny hair. And green eyes, but when she attacks they turn bright yellow. She is 5 ft. 11 in. She can ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Not at all! Lacy watched Samantha walk off. She held the young boy in her arms and looked around. "Where is your mother child?" she asked the baby. It stared ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Okay. This is the old storybook, but without all the comments and stuff. So if you have'nt ever seen this, it's more understandable, and feel free to join in. And ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Words

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Why the heck are people putting moon? Everyone should know it's Can Opener!........ WHAT!?!?! You don't hug your can opener?????!!? Shame to you all!!!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    Okay...the first Quuestion...I have no idea where that came from lol And isn't Baek your character? I dunno I'm pretty sure this storybook died anyways. But...lectures at the university? That's ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Battle for The Lounge

    Stacy walked out and looked around after two hours had passed. She brought her dagger and her bow. She was barely ever unarmed on the city streets. She hadn't been ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Battle for The Lounge

    Name:Stacy Age:19 Weapons: Battle Axe, dagger, Bow and arrow, A small mace, Shotgun(doesn't know how to use it and is scared to) World/room:Pluto! World Jumping Status: Haven't jumped to any ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Scary

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    This is the beginning of the story, but the main story doesn't take place until 15 years later, but I don't have time to post it right now. Hope you ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    (haha! So true!) Um..Yelling

    May 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dragons

    Wow. I liked it Ash. And for a first poem it was pretty good. I mean, yes, you have room for improvement, but you definitely have some talent. Keep it ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Annoying

    May 30, 2007


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm