-
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
She walked into the woods with him to relax in the cool night air. She could barely tell where he was. Sometimes he wandered off but he always came back. ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus
Hidena sat at her table and fell into deep thought. She thought of everyone dying. Of all those who had died. Of Herself. Why she hadn't gotten it. She's been ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"They headed North, but they are long gone by now. They left fast. I think towards the town. I think that's why there's so many attacks. We're on the border ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna was talking to one of the wolves, or more like trying to get away from the chatterbox. "Look, I don't even want to be here. I just wanna find ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus
Name= Hidena Age= 18 Species= Crossbreed between human and Goblin. (She looks like a human with a few Goblin features, but what she has most like a Goblin is her ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"That's nice, but disguising my pain won't help much. I'd rather just live with it. But thank you for the offer. What are you anyways? Some type of dragon?" [Sorry ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna walked over to the shape shifter. "Hey. I saw you change before. So you're a shape shifter? That's cool. Oh. Uh what was your name?" "Georgia. Yours is Telayna ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna stood a good few yards away and let her wings out. She felt so naked without them. She smiled as she felt them all the way and sat herself ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: The Battle for The Lounge
A man wearing some type of pirate outfit knocked on Stacy's door and he smiled at her. "You are wanted." he said. "where?" She asked. "Piratepolis." "What!? That's another world! ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna held Carson and cried. "It'll be alright my love. Stay with me. Please don't die!" She said through tears. "But I deserve to die. I tried to kill you. ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna had no idea what Nicarga had said. All she knew was that she still loved Carson apparently. But whatever, it got her away from those mutts. "Damn me and ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"You just wouldn't understand. It's not like 'Oh I just felt like tackling the pack leader. Looked like fun.' I just can't tell you. So get out of my way! ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna saw Carson run off. She knew what she did looked bad, she figured she's sneak away. She started to walk away, but dropped her sword near a tree and ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
Lacy woke up from falling asleep on the floor and looked around. Clayton was gone. She went paranoid and looked around frantically. She skidded into the kitchen when she had ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
The pack walked a bit more and then more humans. Hundreds! They fought for a long time. Telayna woke up and heard shouts and yelps. She saw arrows flying past. ...
Jun 12, 2007
