-
Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus
"Well, the world being as bad as it is, it's not that bad. By the way, I'm Serin." "And I'm Valentina. Call me Val." "You both have lovely name." She ...
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: The Doomed
Cadena had just gotten to New York. There wasn't much life here either. She guessed she might run into a few people. She had changed from the horrible prison suit ...
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"You're in my home dear." He said smiling. "Any who are you?" Her voice was quivering. "A Friend. But you can call me Sam." Sam, what a nice name. She ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna woke up with her head throbbing like she'd been hit with 20 clubs. She staggered up and peered out behind a tree to see a bunch of cats holding ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: The Doomed
Name= Cadena Tontell Age= 17 Crimes= 17 charges of murder and one robery. Loyalty= Screw it Current Residence= Just moved to The Old City of New York from New Jersey, ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
"Yeah, come on. I think we all need to have a long talk." Lacy said. "Oh alright." Lativia said. "Good. Let's go to the cafe a few minutes away. There's ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus
*Well, sorta either of you two* "Serin? That's a nice name. I see you aren't sick." "No." "Me neither. I wish I could do something though. To help, I mean." ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
Lacy helped Clayton up and supported him. She turned to Jess. "Witch?" "Uh...yeah...sorta." "Like bad or good?" "Oh, not bad. I never hurt people with my spells, just if I'm ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)
I edited my mistakes. Thanks Alainna. And yes, This is just Ch.1. sorta. Thanks for reading and commenting guys
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna looked around and saw Georgia and that one guy. They changed back into human form. "Telayna, look, It's me georgia! We're friends remember? You were one of the first ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna grabbed syden and threw him into a wall with tears in her eyes. She screamed and tried to claw Nicarga, but she dodged it and tried to not hurt ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna had watched and listened without making a sound. She was saving her strength to fight. She hadn't been talked to and it was like she wasn't there. Just how ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)
Corazon Anders walked down the street with a frown on her face. She was going to meet a friend for lunch. His name was Jeremy Landen. He had short brown ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna felt like she want to sit down and cry for some reason. "But you wouldn't be able to stop me from coming even if I had no idea where ...
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Telayna looked sadly at Nicarga. She suddenly hugged her. "I'm gonna see you soon, my friend." Telayna smiled. Nicarga looked at her puzzled. "You mean it?" She asked with tears ...
Jun 16, 2007
