User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna got to the Alan's. They were pretty freaked out. She saw Althen and tears came to her eyes. She ran and hugged him. "I was so worried they were ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna say them fly over. She smiled to herself and ran and found her stuff. She changed and let her wings out and got her sword. She killed a few ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Alright. I think Zarak need to be on his feet for a while." Eyan said. They walked for maybe 25 minutes until they reached a large tree with a large ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna let out a small laugh. That poor wolf could never do anything without everyone joining him. Nicarga looked over to her. "What are you laughing about?" She asked. "Oh ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    woah...lots of !'s Cadena stood over the man. "By the way, I wouldn't judge me by my looks. I've killed fish stronger than you and it don't cost me a ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Human: Name: Eyan Gender: Female Race: Human Appearance: Short black hair with a blond streak and Blue eyes. Abilities: Can't use magic. Is a fast healer though. Strong. Weapons: A ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Tallie sat down on the ground. Out of breath. She was suprised she wasn't chased. Thank her lucky stars. She wasn't afraid, but she couldn't handle a whole pack at ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna cursed. "We have to get back!" Telayna shouted. "Now!!" "What's the rush?" Nicarga asked. "You guys got me and my stuff was left out there!" "Why would you just ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    (DM, I think you forgot about Nicarga and Syden. But oh well. I'll just pretend you didn't.) Telayna jumped off of Raiana happy to be on the ground. She hated ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Are you going to kill me then?" Her voice was shaky. "Well, I couldn't kill such a gem and live with the guilt. But I am a witch and I ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "Don't ask me. I am horrible with directions." Hidena said looking at her feet. "Yes, that would make sense." Val said. "Heck, I don't even know why I'm here." Hidena ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna had passed a thick area when she heard yelling. She looked around some trees. It was Nicarga! She couldn't just go in. She heard that one was a witch. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "You say that, but just wait. And I don't need to be trusted. I've got me." "Just please tell us. We wanna help." Serin said. Hidena wanted to bolt. To ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    (Mind if I join??) Name:Tallie Species:Werewolf Age:27 Gang:None Personality:Ignorant and cares for no one. Looks: Human form: Short hair that she spikes up like a guy would and is dyed ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    She woke up in bed. She turned her head and saw Sam asleep next to her. She screamed and fell out of the bed. He woke up. "You ok love? ...

    Jun 19, 2007


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin