User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna walked over to Nicarga, Syden, and the girl. She sat crossed legged and looked at the girl. "So who is she?" Telayna asked. "Yera. She was adopted by a ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    "Uh...just coffee all around." Lacy said. "Okay It'll be right up." She smiled and walked away. "Wow...never seen a dark elf before. Thought they were myths." Jess said. "No they ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "We're going back to the origanal plans. We're going to the mountains." Lethero called out. "So...? What do we have to do?" Nicarga asked. "We need to get rest. Everyone. ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *lol nice Ash* Telayna walked over with Althen to Lethero and Raiana. "So? You be leaving with your kind then?" Lethero asked when he saw Althen. "My kind? You mean ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Story In Poem

    Ok Amelia already said what I was going to say...well sorta. Anyways I'll still say it! The boy showed up, The next day. He came and Wiped her tears away. ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 18

    YAY! Raed is dead! Now it's Jared's turn. Right?? Right?? Aw come on! Tell me! Lol jk Sig. It was awesome. One thing though, When the people like Quinn and ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 17

    wow...just...wow...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 15

    O_O I hate Jacob now! He's so evil!!! Poor Marius! I hope he's okay. Him and Quinn are really cute!! Ok, Sig, I'm gonna be waiting for Jacob to die! ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 16

    Awww poor Tea! I feel so bad for her. And As much as I hate Jared, I despise Raed. He's an Ass!!! I was like, "Shut up and let the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    *Sure thing Ash...I mean Lethero* "Yeah Yeah Yeah. Introductions later. Food now." She growled. "You always did put your stomach before everybody else huh?" "Lethero, I'd love to talk, but ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Cadena was trying to hold back herself from shaking. She hated bombs. She swallowed back a lump in her throat and waited to regain her voice. "Cadena." "Nice to meet ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    "Then I guess I should've said congrats to the both of em." She was gonna turn and walk away, but just realized she was starving. She would have to hide ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "WHat do you mean 'smell it out'?" Serin asked. *Sorry. I'm tired and can't think if what to put. lol*

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Tallie watched some kids running past. Oh joy. It was Vince and the boys. They looked like they had a good scare today. She let let a laugh. She wanted ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    a home?" Eyan said, raising an eyebrow to Riskid. "Of course. Why?" "It just looks...a little well...not exactly 'home sweet home' ya know?" "No, I don't know. If have an ...

    Jun 21, 2007


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11