User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena rolled her eyes. "I'm good with close combat. Axes, knifes. I've even tried maces before. Pretty fun. Oh and hand to hand combat. Of course." Hidena said. "Fun? I ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Lacy stayed up all night teaching Clayton proper english. He was a fast learner too. He had fallen asleep when she put on some movie to watch. She watched him ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena waited, leaning against a wall, for the others to inish getting food. "Can we maybe finish sometime this year?" She growled. No one said anything. THey finished up. "So ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana struggled against the ropes. She still couldn't get out. This one was strong. But he's gonna get himself killed! Why should I care? He can kill himself! Fine by ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana received orders that his pet was cought. She was to bring him back. Why he would let her just have the little worm. He look good enough to eat. ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Mind If I join? Sounds Cool. And I wanna be evil for once!* Name: Daklana Gender: Female Race: Vampire? *Is that ok? Just tell me if it's not. I can ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Ok, more of my ugly drawings. Headless: Not sure what this is, but he's cool...I guess: I actually like this one. Sander: This one is kinda hard to see cause ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    Something I drew: Andy

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Charlie

    I wrote this a while ago and I lost it, so this is the best I can do to remember it. Charlie was a lonely boy, Who came to school ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena looked at her feet. "You want the truth?" She asked her. "Of course." "It was mine once. Someone very special gave it to me but once they realized who ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    I voted for Can Opener and I feel bad for the poor table. The poor thing. I hate myself for not voting for it! You all are just as bad!!! ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    "Well if you're a cannibal then you've got a feast waiting." Hidena mumbled. They looked at her afraid. "What? I'm not a cannibal. Jeeze!" She walked off and sat under ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    "It's really a one man job." Litvia said and she sipped the coffee. "Wow this is great." "Well we're both woman...sorta. So since men are usually tougher than woman, it ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Tallie had fallen asleep. Eating too much always made her tired. She walked around and saw a few of the were's carrying Vince's body. She saw they were burying him. ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna had no idea what was going on. She hated when she was clueless. "What ends now? Why are all these magical creatures coming to this pack? Why the hell ...

    Jun 26, 2007


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)