User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna listened and thought about Sam. I had been a long while. Would he believe her if she told him. Would he help her? "Lethero. I think I know someone ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna walked next to Althen. She was so tired of traveling. Why couldn't they just stay in one spot It'll all be over soon. We'll get there...and everyone will be ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Mwahaha! I'm baaaack!* Telayna sat up at the top of a tree and freely poured tears. Why did I do that? I'm an idiot! No...I'm not. I left for a ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana wasn't sure is it was worth the kill yet. She tried not to laugh as they talked about killing her. It was just too cute. I guess I'd better ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Photo's Taken by Me

    Gorgeous! I love the rainbows ( 5 and 8 ) and the last one. It's so perty! *gasp* 9 is a Gardenia! Awesome! lol You've got a good talent in ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing you...

    I don't like that look in your eyes. Of course it's the only look I've seen in them. I don't like that sick reason you're smiling Of course it's the ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    "Yeah but if someone wanted to shoot him the would've just killed him...not...that." Cadena said rolling the body over with her foot. She pick up a bag he had and ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *sorry I haven't posted for a while* Daklana came out as she saw the explosion. She ran to the boy. He was still. "Please. Please don't be dead." A stong ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 20

    Awwwww! I'm so happy for them...but wtf? Why are they all like "Very well Master Lyons"? That threw me off. When has Tea ever called him master? What are they ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy RPG - The Virus

    Hidena walked to the front of the door, the rest behind her. She knocked down the door and everyone backed up a couple step. Hidena just stood there. She felt ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Tummy Monster

    It's different...and weird...but yeah...basically...it's food for all you poetry eaters out there. Feel free to rip it to shreds! :D I'm sitting here on a bench. There's a hunger building ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Concussion

    I like Riverlight! hehe It's so cool. I can actually imagine a tune to it, but I wish I knew what it actually was. *shrugs* This is really good. And ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    You Rock Nate! I had a friggen panic atack when someone said it might be retired. But I was like "No, we would've been told." But I still didn't want ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    Hmm...sounds like a good idea. hehe Star Wars...I like how you started it out with "Fear.That is an understatement of what the Dark Empire could cause on some planets." I ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    (a bit diferent) This is about a place called Carnaby, which is a peacful area and there are not many things going on. (It's not a town, but a major ...

    Jul 6, 2007


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake