User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Sam looked wide-eyed at them and Telayna smacked the back of Lethero's head. "Ow! What was that for?" "You don't just go up and knock people out!" "I knew you'd ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie had to stop herself from falling. She switched to a bobcat and kept running till everyone stopped. "What the hell was that!?" Nellie shouted. "I'm guessing like a guy...with ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    He sat wide-eyed as they took turns telling the story. But he wasn't attacking Telayna. She walked over and folded her wings back and sat next to him. "You lied ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I'm still kina lost." She admitted. "Who are you two?" *sorry so short. I have to leave. I'll try and post later on today but I don't know if I ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie couldn't beleive she was running from the cops and her step-dad. She was out of breath as she stopped. The others were running still till they noticed she stopped. ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Name: Nealanthiye Cardigall (Nellie) Age: 13 Race: Herskon Form: Bobcat Human: Long brown/blonde hair that is kept in a long ponytail with bangs to one side hanging in her face. ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Yeah, what Jackie said. You guys can be active too. That's the point.* "Alright Syden. But keep her out of the way. This can't go wrong." Telayna said. "As to ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey grabbed some clothes and shoved it in her bag. She put in some food and water. She looked around for anything else. Ah, her wallet and picture of her ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana walked passed the room seeing it unlocked and cursed. She figured He had it taken care of. She felt like such an idiot. What was wrong with her? She ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey was so unsure of this. She didn't know these people. Sarka a little bit. But the rest, no. "Lethero...the name seems familiar...but not the face." "You might've heard it ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    "That Sarka...if you...ya know. "Listened" to her...she seems not...well, human. Ya know?" Aubrey said. "I know what you mean." She said. "You thinking we should find her and ask if ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Telayna glared at him. "You're a real pain you know that?" She said. He just smirked. "So what's your plan?" He asked as they kept on walking. "I'm thinking of ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey look at the girl. "Who are you?" "Karana." She answered. "And how would you know that we two are any of what the man speaks." "Because I am. I'm ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana got to the entrance and told Ariana to turn around. "Why?" "Just do it!" She snapped. "Fine, Jeez." She growled and turned around. Daklana covered the girls head and ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey saw Sarka coming. She pushed through the crowd until she reached the man. Sarka was right there. It looks like she was trying to heal him. "That won't help. ...

    Jul 11, 2007


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners