User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Re: New Song

    Oh no. lol You're letting people hear this?? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but why!? I swear, it's playing in my brain non-stop. It's so addicting *Tries ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    *I thin I just stepped in another trap. I guess. It's ok* They had been walking all day. When it hit night they sat down to rest.Aubrey climbed a tree ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Sam was off talking in court about the treaty. He said he had to get them used to the idea of it before Telayna and the others were to show ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana was starving. She didn't see anyone, besides the few girls, to feed on. She had not enough strength to capture anyone. She was feeling like she was just going ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    *Of course it is! :twisted:* They headed out into the woods and walked for a bit. This was Aubrey's first time in the woods. It was so quiet, except for ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana rolled her eyes. She sensed he had vampire blood. It was hard to sense at first. Since she was so weak. She got up and walked over. "What exactly ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Alright." She sighed. "I guess this is it." She walked forward turned around and hugged them all then walked in. A man came up to her with a smile. "Hello ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "What kind of jobs?" Nellie asked. "He'll tell you when you see him." she said. "But I don't want to learn from him. I want to know from you." She ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "'I'll try' isn't good enough! I need a promise form you if you're gonna stick me in this place. You have to promise me...or I'm coming with you. I'll be ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Ugh. Stop killing yourself! *Glares at FireStalker* By the way, you said everyone so I guess that includes me too? Oh well.* Daklana woke up, face in the ground. She ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Woah...that messed me up.* Daklana walked out with her jaw dopped. "Woah woah woah...What the heck?! You punished me when they could come themselves?" "You did wrong. You failed me." ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie stirred and opened her eyes. She heard them talking but it was hard to understand until she heard the end of the converstion. She stood up and clumsily walked ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Rieda told me about it. And I am in forever in debt...but don't tell her! That'll mess up the threat when I insult her.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Well I don't! I hate it. No one will talk to me at school. Now you damn people are coming up to me and trying to get me killed! I'm ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Carnaby

    Aubrey woke up and saw the sky. She cursed and knew she was gonna be late. She grabbed her pack and ran towards Sarka's house. She reached the place and ...

    Jul 13, 2007


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6