User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 It's pretty and either I have no idea what it is, or it's a bird, which it looks like now that I look closer.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    I had it forced into my mouth last week by a "friend" (Bleh!) TPBM has two dogs

    Jul 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daniel Finally Strikes!

    Thanks for pointing out my errors guys :D Now, if I fix them is another story. lol I know I won't now cause it's 2 AM. And I'm lazy :P ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was heading towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom after I had grabbed my schedule and eaten a small breakfast. I saw Alice and waved at her and ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heart Damage (Fixed it up a bit and it has a title!!)

    Rain was coming down hard that night. The streets were flooded and almost everyone was in their homes, waiting for the rain to stop so that they could drive to ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    What if you dont have siblings?" Erilan said, walking in. "What are you doing here Erilan?" Yeron growled. "I dunno. Thought I'd check this place out." She said. "This isn't ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I stood there, waiting for the next carrigae after the other one left. I got onto the next one with a few people that I didn't know. "Damn this rain ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Hmm...sounds cool. I'll join. Name: Lindsay Allen Gender:Female Year:4 Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, caucasion, 5' 4" Wand:Mahogony, Unicorn tail hair-13 1/2 inch House:Slytherin

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My first attempt at poerty

    Woah...long...but pretty good for your first try. I liked the plot to this thought. Very good and sad :( Awwww! lol It was pretty good though. It is though, probably, ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daniel Finally Strikes!

    I thought of this after going to a book party for the release of HP7. It's just...yeah...I might add onto it, or it might just be this. Like a short ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    "I don't really know if I could handle calling Yeron 'Sir' though. I mean, we aren't exactly close, but I grew up around him. I don't know if I could ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Nellie woke up the next morning to a mouse nibbling on her ear. She jumped up and fell off the top bunk. Thankfully the bunk beds weren't that high. Mark ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Erilan and Alje talked for a bit. Erilan was really starting to trust her. Could she actually have another friend out here? "So what's the deal with the Militia?" Erilan ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Done

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    is your fault huh?" Daklana said. "Oh thanks for the kind words." She growled. "Anytime." She winked and smiled. "Come on, let's get back." "But he could still be out ...

    Jul 20, 2007


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov